Friday, February 24, 2012

2010 Ford Mustang GT

  • Scale: 1:64
  • Manufacturer: Hot Wheels
I have not posted for a while, been busy as usual as my day job is killing me! Any ways, here's a personal favorite of mine the  2010 Ford Mustang GT, could not say anything bad about this particular model, its great and I like it! Let me announce to you guys that I'm making another diorama (sneak preview is in the background) specially for my muscle car models although not exclusively for them as I might also use the diorama with Asian, and European made cars for photo-ops if the scene calls for it. A lot more pictures will come soon when the project's done. promise! :D
The diorama looks really bare at this stage but I'll be adding some details as soon as i can and I'll post them here. My diecast muscle cars are all excited too to flex their muscles in front of the camera on this diorama :D


http://reddiorama.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Ok.., this is a nice blog. You’re very excited for your new launch. All diecast lovers is waiting for your new model, Wish you Good Luck for it Keep Working :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm still finishing my tunnel diorama, once it's done I'll post more of the new and not so new diecast acquisition from last year.Thanks for droppingby!

      Delete